Apple and Cream Cheese Dessert
One package of crescent rolls
½ of an 8-ounce package of cream cheese
½ cup of sugar
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ stick of butter, melted
1 can of apple pie filling
Mixture of cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling on top.
- Open the crescent roll package, unroll and divide in half. Place into a 8 x 8 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract together and place on top of the crescent rolls. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly all across the top.
- Layer the entire can of apples on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Add the other half of the crescent rolls on top of the apples.
- Pour the melted butter all over the top of that.
- Sprinkle generously with a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.