Will you tell her?
Most women will hear and respond to the Gospel through the words and influence of another woman. Are you ready to engage in woman-to-woman Bible teaching and discipleship and extend your talents and gifts to meet the needs of your family, to serve the church and to reach the world?
The Women’s Programs at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary will equip you for kingdom ministry. You will prepare theologically through biblical studies; practically through home, life, and ministry skills; and spiritually through mentoring and accountability relationships.
Become a woman who can open God’s Word and teach eternal truths, engage the culture, and help women and their families come to Christ locally and around the world.
Who We Are
The School of Theology, the Terry School of Church and Family Ministries, the Havard School and the College at Southwestern all provide specialized concentrations to serve and equip women for ministries within the area of Women’s Programs.
Titus 2:3-5 is our heartbeat. Our fully accredited bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs reflect a love for and obedience to God’s Word.
Meet Our Dean
Dean of the Women’s Programs
- Co-author of Women Leading Women: The Biblical Model of the Church
- Teaches in the areas of women’s ministry, church and family ministry, and homemaking
- Active in her local church and has service as Minister to Women and Special Events Director for a local church
- Rides Harleys with her husband and is a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts
Wherever God calls you, Southwestern will teach you to apply His Word to your ministry.
- Seminary Studies for Student Wives
- Leadership Certificate in Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Ministry Concentration in the Terry School of Church and Family Ministries and the School of Theology
- Women’s Studies Concentration in the School of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry in the School of Theology
- Women’s Ministry Minor for the Doctor of Philosophy in the Terry School of Church and Family Ministries
- Doctor of Philosophy in the School of Theology
Start your journey of fulfilling God’s call on your life today.
A call to ministry is a call to prepare. God has called you so that lives might be transformed as you serve the church and reach the world. In our Women’s Programs, you’ll not only receive the superior theological training that is available to all Southwestern students, but you’ll also prepare yourself to combat evangelical feminism in our culture and to teach God’s truth to women in a variety of contexts.